Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 

Blogger Spell Check Feature

Can I just say that the spell checker that they use on this Blog site sucks shit. I know it is my fault that I cant spell worth a shit. I don't know what I am sure I have some form of dislexica <~~~spelling, but it is not my fault i was born this way. i can get a 4 year degree in computers but i can't spell worth a shit and i never will. i have tried and tried i would sit there for minutes on end trying to sound shit out and use spell check but it just does not work out for me. just like playing lotto i play and play and play and i never win. that is the fustration in spelling that i have. i think i may need electric shock trements to fix my lotto problem. Oh did you think i ment my spelling problem, yea right that is fucking hopeless, lol. you got to laugh like i said there is humer in everything.

And another thing (after running spell checker lol) can they just take out the "Learn" option. i must have clicked it 20 times already for the word "Blog" and spell checker still brings it up every fucking time. i swear that thing is worse then me at spelling, and that is sad.

Comments:
Who cares about spelling here anyway? Most of us, by this point, are fluent in "typonese". :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?