Friday, February 17, 2006

 

The Olympics, Judging & Competitors

Can I just say that the judging of Olympics events mainly Figure Skating is the most atrocious I have ever seen. The only pure sports left in the world are timed events. The subjective judging needs to be removed from the Olympics. I was appalled at the judging in the pairs short and long programs in figure Skating. I know what you are thinking and the answer is no I am not a homo, I tivo the Olympics so I could fast forward through all the figure skating, and bullshit sob stories. But once in awhile I would get a glimes of a figure skating hot body through her skirt and stop and watch.

But I have to say that all the subjective judging in every event really sucked this Olympics. I watched Shaun White in the Half-pipe competition, and though I think he is a fanomal snowboarded I don't think he should have got Gold with his second qualifying run. The mogul event was cool to watch like most of the events, but I don't think the guy who got Gold really had the best run. In my opinion the adopted Koran kid from the USA had a better run, and what I mean by that is his run had more difficult tricks off BOTH jumps, and his knees were perfect. While the kid who won did a bullshit back flip for gold on the first jump. When the Koran kid did that trick in his qualifying run.

Oh another thing, I think the black trash guy that one the gold in speed skating IS A FUCKING NO CLASS SHITHEAD, and should have his medal taken away for being a NO CLASS SHITHEAD. Its people like that is why a lot of black people don't get the respect they so desperately want. That fucking guy shows up and starts tell his teammates and the press that he does not care about anyone but himself because of what it took to get his self there, and that for him there is an "I" in "TEAM". They interview his mother and she start saying "oh I have to fight with the whole skating commission to get my son what he deserved. Then he wins the gold and in his first interview comes off with an attitude that you just wanted to punch him in his fucking face. I don't want to use the "N" word, but I have to say that is the first thing that cane to mind when I saw him in his interview after he won the gold medal. He is a straight-up piece of black trash, and does not deserve to be an Olympic Gold medalist representing the USA in it's purest form.

One final note the girl who lost the gold in the snowboard cross, SUCKS. She deserves all the shit she is going to get for the rest of her life. She had to show off at the end, and then she lied twice about it. The fact that she lied is why I have no remorse for her. Even the guy from the USA who won the men's Gold in that event said she was stupid to do that bullshit trick at the end.

The only pure sports out there are sports that put you up against the clock. The clock never lies and is not subjective, and not open to interpretation. PURE The Down hill was the best event going, all though I have to say I was happy to see Bode Miller fall flat on his ass in the first 3 events. I have not seen the other 2 yet, and the other US skier that one the Gold in slolem should be and inspiration to us all to never give up.


THE OLYMPICS IS SO 70s, ITS ALL ABOUT THE OPENING CEREMONY. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS STILL DONE IN THE 21st CENTURY.

Comments:
Yeah, but where else can the Canadian hockey teams kick ass? :)

(I do agree with you on a lot of points here though...)
 
I have two things to add:

1) Figure skating is way too formulaic and boring. I want to see figure skating combined with trombone playing. THAT would be something to watch.

2) One of the early women speed skaters, I think she was a US skater, had the hottest blue-ribbon teardrop ass I've ever seen. Holy crap what a tushie! Not a bad cameltoe, either.
 
Oh Good Lord, Pink....did you even watch the events??? LOL
 
Dude, you need to update here!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?