Friday, February 03, 2006

 

Poker Night

Tonight is the big poker game i have 10 coming. i will not win most likly but it will be a lot of fun. It is crazy on the fridays that I have the game the day goes so slow. Does that mean i should call gamblers annom.??? My brother in law is coming for the first time. along with his son my nephew. He as play once before and and got riviered with a straight to his pocket AA, it was not pretty. The funnest part was his mother told me it was going to be an easy night and easy money. He went out second, I felt bad (not) because I was the one that took him out.

Comments:
Now that you've had time to reflect and cool off, how about a lengthy blog on the highs and lows of Texas holdem' from a man who can't get a fair shake.

I blew myself out but you, lady luck stuck a fire brand up your ... and laughed while doing it. Anger, shock, disbelief and discust all crossed your face in a micro second.

I have not played since Friday. I need to step back, maybe read more and so do you my friend.It's poker time out week for me..
 
I dunno...strip poker sounds like so much more fun to me!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?