Friday, February 03, 2006

 

The show "LOST" is lost

Can we just talk about the TV show Lost for a minute. I am so fed up with this show. When did TV go from entertaining the masses to having an agenda. I got really busy at work so I got backed up on the shows that I watch(how great are DVR) so I had like 4 of the latest shows to watch. So a few days ago I sat down and watched 4 weeks of Lost. And at the end of it all I was no more informed then I was before I watch them. Then when you talk to someone about it they are like "oh that is the best show, it is my favorite, can you believe what is going on" what the hell is that. Have we become so mindless that a show that has no real plot, no direction, and no indication that we are going to know anything more before the season ends, that we think this is the best show on TV??? And I know what your comments are going to be. You bluto but you are still watching it right, well that is the goal "to tune in". I am only watching it because this is its second season and I want to give it a chance. At this point I am ready to quit the show. And this is the reason why: finally after 2 months of being stranded they finally come face to face with the "Others" and the only thing they discuss is "hey you stay on your side and we will stay on ours" and oh " you came to our island and did not even ask" WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF SHIT IS THAT. Is it me or was that the dumbest episode ever. If it was me it would have gone something like this. Hey FUCKBAG I did not ask the fucking pilot to crash land here DICK. Do you really think I want to be in a place to come to an Island were there is a thick black monster that can read your mind and rip out trees LOL??? DICK!!!, and another thing if you want up go then make a call and have us taken off the island, DICK!!! Another thing if you are so upset about us being here why in the fuck do you keep stealing people. Or how about giving us your recently made, Fiberglas, mounted spotlight, radar sensing (when sawyer turned on there radar the others changed course in there direction) BOAT so we can get someone to rescue us. That's what I would say.
The monster is a joke the people are all shitheads (except for Hurley) they all have issues about being themselves. You and I both know the best charater on the fucking shitty show is Hurley. He is the only one that has not had an agenda. He's worth 156mil and he is a really nice guy. I think the needs a lot of help I am hearing a lot of people feel this way.

Comments:
I never got into that show.....it just seems WAY too far-fetched for me. I'm more of a reality tv junkie...now THAT'S good television....hahaha NOT!
 
Fuck Lost, fuck reality TV, fuck TV generally. For the most part, it's like a big sewer pipe that empties rivers of shit and stupidity into your home.

That said, I do enjoy the occasional MXC and Grounded For Life reruns.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?