Wednesday, April 12, 2006

 

OK, I AM BACK

OK sorry for the long delay. I have been very busy. Last weekend I went to Foxwoods and the weekend before that I went to PA to see my sister. And I have to say I hated the drive but there was an up side to it. On the way back I drove passed to very very hot hot Italian chicks in the car and one of them was in the middle of changing. The driver was doing about 90+ and you know I had to catch up and get a closer look. And closer look I got she had just taken off her shirt and was fumbling for a new one. She saw that I was looking and it seems to me she did not mind, and if she did not then nether did I. I did not see anything great because she never took off her bra, but I did see the driver grab the left tit of the girl changing(I think they new by then that I was looking). Its not like I did it when my wife was not around, she was sitting right next to me. And to make matters worse. My mother and Aunt were in the back seat. Hey, when you are my age and married for 9 years, and dating for over 13 what the fuck, right. When it was all over I told olive all about it.

Comments:
wait til your'e MY age and married 20 years....OMG...that sounds like I am about 80 doesn't it?? LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?