Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 

What The Fuck is Wrong With People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK so I am driving to work today and I am on a pretty busy road. I look to my left and I see some STUPID FUCKING woman making a U-Turn with a little fucking dog in her lap. But the woman is trying to reach the steering wheel without moving or inconvenience the dog. She is reaching over the dogs head as the dog is standing on her lap looking over the steering wheel. All I kept thinking is one: she should be killed for being so fucking stupid, two: I hope the dog takes a shit or farts right in her face, and three how come it is not illegal to DRIVE with those little fucking rat-like dogs on your lap. I really think those people are such fucking losers and really need to find a man/woman instead if trying hump there dog while DRIVING. When you see that doesn't make you want to just bitch slap those people and let them know that they are the biggest losers on the planet???

FUCKING BITCH

Ok I had to vent that out of my system. I wish I was a cop, I would have pulled the bitch over so fast and given her every ticket I had left.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?