Thursday, July 13, 2006

 

My Rebuttal to Chelle Comment

Ok, Chelle here is my rebuttal. YOU make a VERY GOOD point, and I agree in everything you said about prepping for the party. In response, point of fact I am the one who cleans the house, the only thing I don't do is dust. I am the one vacuuming the floors (wash if needed, mostly hardwood), cleaning the kitchen, resealing the granite counters, doing the dishes, cleaning both bathrooms (because according to my wife I have more arm strength to scrub the toilet), and you have to remember I did own an Italian restaurant do I do most of the prep work. She like to make the salad and the cold pasta (usual w/pesto). Plus the outside stuff even thought I just hired a landscaper to do the lawn and beds. I always do about 75% of all the work before the party, and I don't mind doing it at all in fact I do enjoy it, but she still bitches. You are 100% right when you said she "probably enjoys the party once it starts" can you believe that??? So what I want to know is how the fuck do I avoid all the bullshit that she does before the party???

I have pics of the backyard id you want to see them???

Comments:
I bet she wants to see pics of your back door.
 
Thanks for the clarifying!! and yes, I would love to see pictures of your back YARD!! Pink you are ever the pervert....hehehe
 
Oh yeah....your comment on my post today asked why I did that....If you want to know, email me (email is on my blog) and I will explain it there....or just click on the HNT icon on my blog :) Not a biggie...I'm not an exhibitionist or anything!
 
I like the way you think Pink :)
 
ok Chelle i am going to email you about the bra thing????
 
It takes 1 2 know 1 baby.
 
hehe Pink...yes, ain't THAT the truth!? ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?