Tuesday, July 11, 2006

 

OK, I AM BACK

Hello everyone I am back from the cruise! It was pretty good I got to play a lot of limit Texas Holdem, and I did not do to bad. The weather was good except for the last day it rained, but it was not a bad thing as far as I was concerned. After sitting in the sun for a 5 days down in the tropics is can get to you. Although if you ask my wife she would disagree. The food was not as good as I had hoped and on lobster night they fucking served ROCK lobster. Can you believe the fucking nerve, rock fucking lobster. As far as I am concerned ROCK LOBSTER is the ghetto lobster of all lobster, and they had the nerve to serve it. So that was a big let down.
In case anyone is wondering we were on NCL Dawn out of Manhattan. It was awesome to be able to drive to the ship, park, and then drive home and not have to get on a plane. I really hate flying after all the 9/11 false sense of security bullshit. My wife was not to bad she definlly had her moments but all in all I give her a 7 on my fun meter this trip. She did say something that had me cracking up inside, she said: "she was a very social person", which if you know my wife need I say more. OK I will, LOL, my wife is the type of person who tells me IF you meet a couple on vacation and you spend a lot of time with them on the trip that's ok, but when the vacation ends you don't exchange info even if they live 10 minutes from your house. She is also the type to put limits on the number of people I want to have over for a SUMMER party. I would lets say want to ask a total of 15 to 20 people and she would start telling me right from the start "WHY DO I HAVE TO INVITE SO MANY PEOPLE", she thinks 2-4 people is more then enough. We all know that just because you invite that many does not mean all will come. They may have plans already or they may be on vacation the weekend or they may just not want to come, but my wife does not see it that way. Keeping in mind we have a fairly large house (3200 SQFT) and live on a half acre of land with a 24X40 built-in pool and a Beach Volleyball court. My wife looks at the whole thing as a lot of work and to much running around, she complains to me about how much cleaning has to be done, and how much money its going to cost and all the kids that are going to be running through the house and the mess that comes with them. I say you only live once and you can't worry about bullshit like that. Why did we spend all that money in getting our house and yard looking that way, and the fact that my wife really does not play volleyball who did she expect me to play with????? I mean I am not inviting over strangers, its not like I am putting a sign on the ultility poles for the hole world to come to an open house kegger. I am inviting friends and family, go figure. Also just about everytime I want to call friends to get together she makes a face and does not look that interested, but she claims to be a social person, go figure.

Comments:
Gawd...are you married to my husband??? lol
 
oh..and welcome back....glad you have fun..and damn them for serving ghetto lobster....assholes!! hehe
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?