Monday, November 13, 2006

 

A Note on Message Boards

Can I just say that message boards suck shit. My wife goes on a few message boards having to do with our problem of not getting pregnant. The issue lies with her unfortunately (life would be easier if it was me)and because of that she goes on these message websites. Talking to woman with the same problems by posting messages, and then waiting a day or so for them to respond. Now I understand the whole reasoning behind it. But what really fucking pisses me off is when she rushes me to get ready or to stop doing something that I am interested in. Then she gets on the computer and is on there for hours leaving posts to complete strangers, and when I am ready to go she makes me wait because she is responding to posts that were left for her. I think it is fucked up that she puts these strangers and there posts in front of me.

Comments:
I can understand your frustration....but be gentle with her. Maybe she feels that she has these people that she can talk to and relate to, and unfortunately she can't have that same thing with you. WOmen are strange creatures!! hehe (I can say that because I AM one!! lol) You might want to being this up with her though...she might not see it as a problem......my suggestion though....be sensitive. ANd jewelery will help...hehe
 
I went through the same shit with my first wife.

Think about that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?